Rooflight Production courses are a stimulating blend of theory and hands-on practical work, with an interactive approach. If you would like to learn about any aspect of music production and have a fun day producing music alongside other musicians, then please get in touch. Courses and tuition can be arranged on request, on either a one-to-one or group basis. Areas covered could include:
- An introduction to digital audio and computer based recording
- Microphones and their use
- Use of compressors, EQ and reverb to enhance your mix
- Multi-take vocal recordings and compiling takes
- Audio editing and optimisation
- Mastering techniques to add polish and shine to your mix
Here are a couple of testimonials from a previously run ‘introduction to professional recording’ course:
“The course was delivered in a very open and interactive way with patience, guidance and freedom to suggest input – I thoroughly enjoyed myself”.
“Had a great day – a great song was chosen and the putting together of the recording was explained clearly – very inspirational for budding music artistes!”.